Booking / Payment / Cancellation Policy
• All Fitness Classes to be booked online (PCs are available in the club reception)
• Bookings can be made 7 days in advance.
• Guests will need to book by coming along to the club and pre-paying the £7 fee.
• Bookings need to be cancelled a minimum of 4 hours before the class start time, this has to be done online.
• Classes not attended or cancelled with the notice period are considered No Shows.
• ′No Shows′ will be charged and your class booking system blocked.
• We offer ′one free no show′ every 6 months as a good will gesture.
• ′No Shows′ incur a charge of £7 which will need to be paid to unblock your account and allow you to book further classes.
• If a class is full you can opt to join the waiting list.
• If an attendee cancels their booking the first person on the waiting list will be notified by text/email if a space becomes available.
You must book the class yourself on a first come, first booked basis, there is no automatic booking.